About IPC Validation Services
IPC is known for our world-class standards and training programs for the electronics manufacturing industry—now we're taking it to the next level by certifying companies at the product and enterprise level. IPC Validation Services (VS) comprises two new supplier qualification programs: the Qualified Products List (QPL) and the Qualified Manufacturers List (QML).
Through these programs, IPC Validation Services has expanded the value, quality and risk mitigation that you already experience as you meet IPC standards and invest in operators and product design certification.
For OEMs, IPC Validation Services provides the opportunity to identify EMS providers and industry suppliers from a centralized network of trusted resources when evaluating existing and potential business partners.
For EMS providers and industry suppliers, IPC Validation Services provides the opportunity to become part of a network of trusted sources that industry will look to first and foremost when evaluating existing and potential business partners.
The QPL and QML Programs
The Qualified Products List (QPL) program offers:
- Easy access to a list of qualified products.
- Reduced time spent on the selection of materials.
- Product-specific information and access, including product test reports.
- IPC J-STD-004 (Flux)
- IPC J-STD-005 (Solder Pastes)
- IPC J-STD-006 (Solder Alloys)
- IPC-4101 (Copper Clad Laminates)
The Qualified Manufacturers List (QML) program offers:
- Easy access to list of certified suppliers by site location.
- Reduce supply-related quality issues.
- Reductions in costs associated with audits.
- IPC J-STD-001/IPC-A-610/IPC Standards (Requirements for Acceptability of Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies) plus IPC J-STD-001S Space Applications Electronic Hardware Addendum
- IPC-1071 Best Industry Practices for Intellectual Property Protection in Printed Board Manufacturing
- IPC/WHMA-A-620 Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies
- IPC-6012/IPC-A-600 Qualification and Performance Specification for Rigid Printed Boards/ Acceptability of Printed Boards Training and Certification program